Saturday, May 30, 2009

OMG! The homework is ridiculous. I Had to tell Carmen today how i felt about it. She looked at me like I had two heads. sorry! It is way to repetitive for me. Arron and I both stopped handing it in. Carmen seems to be fine with it. Every once in a while she will make a statement about homework. Arron and me just look the other way. although. we know she is addressing it towards us. oh well. I ain't doin it! Did I mention that they feed us at every class. Usually Subway hero's or Pizza. Me personally. I don't do take out. Only because i think heroes get soggy on the way home and pizza gets all rubbery with all of that humidity from the box or bag. , so i stay away. Arron eats it. we do go directly from work, so it understandable that they offer food. their is this one girl named Sandra. she takes all the leftover food home with her. Arron get a kick out of her. She talks a lot too. Today I phoned around searching for what agency has Angel. I found it him. He is placed in Westchester cnty. He is with an agency call the Children's Village.

No comments:

Post a Comment