Saturday, May 30, 2009

January 2009 Pt 2

Today I spoke to Arron and I showed him the video of Angel on line. It took a little convincing, but i got him on board. I don't think that I mentioned in my first post that the Wednesday child are teenagers that want to be adopted. My argument was, we have this big old house and lots of room, and the state also helps with funding. Angel who wants to become an oceanographer stated in his video with such conviction, that he just wanted to be a part of a loving family, that didn't care about age. well I don't care about age. Arron might. It's time to give back. I also mentioned to Arron that we have a high school near by that specializes in oceanography. How convenient is that? hopefully I will be able to post Angels video for y'all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment